It is currently July 16th, 2019, 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Regular Playtimes?
PostPosted: August 7th, 2010, 2:00 am 
Cabin Boy

I have been a BFP player off and on for many years now. I have finally been able to convert some newcomers to the mod and we all really want to get a populated game going.

Do you Scurvy folks have regular playtimes? Or if you don't, are you interested in the idea? I know the population of scheduled playtimes will eventually drop off, but just playing for a couple days will be worth it.

I was thinking something like the first Friday of every month. But I'm totally open to ideas.

Thanks for the servers over the years, hope to shipwreck ya soon!

Post subject: Re: Regular Playtimes?
PostPosted: August 7th, 2010, 10:22 am 
Admin but also:

We've not played bfp since april 3rd... But I'm always up for some BFP, and we should try to get regular playtimes back, would be great fun. I know that others would like to play BFP again too but just can't seem to find enough people, which is quite sad. We've been working on something special which might just give the mod a mini-revival, and will at least draw some attention to BFP again.

Feel free to add me on xfire if you have it, my name there is capnpowell, our xfire group you can findhere, you can apply for membership there so you can see who is online without having to add them as friends :)
We have around 4 clanmembers on at most times, with peaks of like 10, it's not much, but we're sticking together better than most BFP clans!

[23:22] :|SD|:Unholymunk: omg my dick exploded

PostPosted: August 7th, 2010, 4:34 pm 
Cabin Boy

Alright I sent the friend request and joined the group. I rarely go on xfire anymore, maybe just if I am looking for somebody specific.

As for who I got interested, I introduced 3 people to the mod last night and all of them had a lot of fun.

I also have a website where I can try and get a couple more, but most people there don't have 1942. If we come up with a set playtime, I'll be sure to advertise there.

And for whatever you are working on, I may be able to advertise it on my site (if it is a video or something) to try and increase interest.

FYI my website is AskTheFurryOne.com

PostPosted: August 8th, 2010, 11:14 am 
Admiral

Welcome! it would be nice to play some pirates again :D

PostPosted: November 24th, 2010, 11:02 pm 
Cabin Boy

Hey guys, its been a long time but I found my bf1942 cd and thought hey, I used to play pirates all the time! So... I noticed that you guys still have a server up and am assuming that you guys play on it or you wouldn't be paying for it. Unfortunately I have noticed that there is never anyone playing on it so my question which relates to this original topic is 'is there a regular playtime?' I'd love to get back into pirates if anyone else out there would like to join me.

SLO

PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

Well we don't really play regularly more when we are in the mood which hasn't been much lately lol. Every now and again I see a handful of people on but as for the overall trend I'd say its more dead than anything.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 7:42 pm 
Cabin Boy

:( Bummer

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 10:32 pm 
Cabin Boy

Me and a couple others try to play the first Friday of every month at 6pm EST:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=980